FA-7.4 – The New Dimension of Listening
The FA-7.4 is our smallest loudspeaker, but just as much of a giant
as its big brothers when it comes to sound. It guarantees a first-class and time-coherent reproductionof music
with a spatial and absolutely clear sound. The FA-7.4 reproduces music with great precision, attention to detail and
full of nuances with coherent high and low pitch levels. It is only marginally less powerful than our bigger
loudspeakers when it comes to volume and frequency range. However, especially for smaller rooms it is the model of
choice because with its smaller size it optically fits in perfectly while simultaneously achieving a sublime
quality of sound.
Lean back and let yourself be enchanted by a unique listening experience!
The tweeter is a ring radiator having excellent acoustic-dynamic properties. A 17 cm bass-midrange speaker is time-coherently connected to the tweeter.
Especially due to its stable ceramics membrane this chassis is characterized by its extremely low distortion values and an especially good decay in its transitional area.
The bass/midrange speaker operates in a highly precisely aligned ventilated housing. This results in an in-depth and very precise bass reproduction up to 35 Hz (-3dB).
- Sensitivity: 87dB @2.83Vrms/1m
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 40000 Hz
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Capacitors: Mundorf MCap SUPREME, MCap SUPREME Silver/Oil, Silver Mica
- Coils: Mundorf CFC copper foil coils
- Resistors: Metalglaze film resistorsans and MOX
- Each bass reflex tube is made out of aluminium, anodized and refined
- Equipped with FA coupling and decoupling system as standard (invisible under the housing)
- Total decoupling of all chassis and contacts from the housing
- Double wall construction filled with silica sand
- Impedance linearity
- Mundorf binding post, solid material copper
- Third contact for the shielding of the internal wiring
- Special internal wiring made by Förster Audio with separate signal shielding right up to the individual chassis - ideal further development of FA-33
- Piano lacquer
- Dimensions of housing in mm: 1065 x 235 x 392 (H x W x D)
- Height incl. coupling and decoupling measures in mm: 1075
- Mass (Pair): 140 kg
The surfaces of our loudspeaker housings are elaborately coated with piano lacquer. Thus, all colours appear brilliant and deep at the same time.
In case of our model FA-7.4 any colour may be selected. Special lacquering available on request.
The lateral Corian clasp of the FA-7.4 is available in matt-black as well as in white.
What makes us different?