FA-1 – The Ultimate Dimension of Listening
The FA-1 is our biggest loudspeaker and, if you will, our „masterpiece“. With the FA-1 you
experience an overwhelmingly full and voluminous sound. It easily fills even big rooms with
music. Enjoy a listening experience which yet has to find its mach.
The FA-1 is the perfect loudspeaker for highest demands in hotels, opera houses and event halls. More than two meters tall, it guarantees maximum sound volume and an excellent, unequaled sound quality. Listen to music as realistically and accurately as if the musicians were directly in front of you – with all its finest nuances, pitches and gravities, dynamically and space-filling. Experience the music as if you had the best seats in the Scala of Milan or as if you were standing in the first row at a live-rock concert. With the FA-1, you take in the best musicians of the world into your auditory space and you spellbind yourself and your guests. It cannot be topped!
Bring home the world’s best musicians and experience ultimatemusic pleasure!
Air Motion Transformer
The tweeter which functions according to the principle of the air motion transformer constitutes the heart of this loudspeaker.
As midrange speakers, two magnetostats with outstanding acoustic-dynamic characteristics are used. Those are linked time correct to the Air Motion Transformer and to four 20cm woofers.
Especially due to their solid ceramic membrane, these chassis’ reach a particularly good decay property in their transmission range, apart from extremely low distortion values.
The Bass/Midrange Speakers operate in a highly precisely aligned ventilated housing. This results in an in-depth and very precise bass reproduction up to 23 Hz (-3dB).
- Sensitivity: 91dB @2.83Vrms/1m
- Frequency Response: 23 Hz - 35000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Capacitors: Mundorf MCap SUPREME, MCap SUPREME Silver/Oil, Silver Mica
- Coils: Mundorf CFC copper foil coils
- Resistors: Metalglaze film resistors and MOX
- Each bass reflex tube is made out of aluminium, anodized and refined
- Equipped with FA coupling and decoupling system as standard (invisible under the housing)
- Total decoupling of all chassis and contacts from the housing
- Double wall construction filled with silica sand
- Impedance linearity
- Mundorf binding post, solid material copper
- Third contact for the shielding of the internal wiring
- Special internal wiring made by Förster Audio with separate signal shielding right up to the individual chassis - ideal further development of FA-33
- Piano lacquer
- Dimensions of housing in mm: 2000 x 510 x 750 (H x W x D)
- Height incl. coupling and decoupling measures in mm: 2010
- Mass (Pair): 300 kg
The surfaces of our loudspeaker housings are elaborately coated with piano lacquer. Thus, all colours appear brilliant and deep at the same time.
In case of our model FA-1 a different contrasty colour may be selected for the middle part. Special lacquering available on request.
The lateral aluminium clasp at the side remains uniformly matt black in every model.
What makes us different?